Getting started with the GiellaLT infrastructure
You probably came here from our
Getting Started guide. This page explains how to check out the source code you need and how to set it up.
- Find the three-letter code of the language you work on
- Make sure you know the three-letter ISO 639-3 code of your language (see e.g. the infobox of the Wikipedia article for your language).
- In case you don’t know whether we have a model for your language, the GiellaLT languages are found on this list.
- Then proceed to the next point:
- Then fetch the source files for the languages you want, using svn or git
Now go back to to Getting Started page for the last step towards building, using and developing the linguistic analysers.